• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Review Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

animaldude

Sage in Training
I think just about everyone here has played this game so I'm not even going to summarize it...

Story- This story takes place about 6 months following the events of Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. The pirates are once again, attacking and Samus has to help defeat them once again. The story is pretty entertaining and is told through some very beautiful cutscenes and well done voice acting.
9/10

Gameplay
- The gameplay is great. This is the best feeling first-person shooter I've ever played. The puzzles are very fun to complete, the boss battles are the best I've ever seen, and the difficulty level seems just right.
9.5/10

Sound- Phenomenal voice acting and great overall music.
9.5/10

Graphics- The best on the Wii as of today :D
9.5/10

Value- This game is worth almost every penny... It's got tons of gameplay and an extras system that'll make you go back to get more tokens or whatever they're called. Also, you can trade friend vouchers with your friends. The only problem is the lack of multi-player...
9.5/10

Overall- Really all I can say is wow... this is one of the best experience I've had on my Wii and is a must bye. It certainly is reason enough to buy a Wii.
9.4/10

Yah, I know this is really short but... um... oh well :D

I thought the music deserved a 10, unless you compare it to the first and second Metroid Primes.

There should have been multiplayer.

Yeah, It couldn't have been hard to throw together some multiplayer mode...
MP 2's multiplayer was pretty crappy, and I don't think that the developers wanted to waste any time. Remember, Corruption was supposed to be a launch title.

But still, there's always Wii Ware.

MP 2's multiplayer was pretty crappy, and I don't think that the developers wanted to waste any time. Remember, Corruption was supposed to be a launch title.

But still, there's always Wii Ware.

MP 2's multiplayer wasn't just crappy. It was HORRIBLY crappy

Back