• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

MMO's

nothing like a chat about MMO's to start a good argument. which MMO's do you play and why? i play EVE online and am waiting rather impatiently for the star trek MMO to come out- on a side note, it has to be awesome because it is star trek and not made by lucasarts:p- though i will admit that the force unleased and the KOTOR series were rather good. back to the subject at hand, though, as to which MMO's are worth playing and possibly paying for. and while this question adds fuel to the fire, i dare to ask as i am crazier than both webmasterbob and versac combined- Which MMO is the best???

nothing like a chat about MMO's to start a good argument. which MMO's do you play and why? i play EVE online and am waiting rather impatiently for the star trek MMO to come out- on a side note, it has to be awesome because it is star trek and not made by lucasarts:p- though i will admit that the force unleased and the KOTOR series were rather good. back to the subject at hand, though, as to which MMO's are worth playing and possibly paying for. and while this question adds fuel to the fire, i dare to ask as i am crazier than both webmasterbob and versac combined- Which MMO is the best???
But not as much as any combination of me, yoyolll, Ultima, and teddy.

As for the question at hand, while I don't play the MMO's, Age of Conan and the Agency both look like they are going to be awesome.

well, I don't have any MMOs because my computer is very bad and would blow up, but I would love to have WOW or Lord of the rings online. and I wish I could play the first MMO, Ultima.

Any MMORPG is pure evil. My brother plays WOW and is addicted to it, but claims he's gonna quit when Warhammer online comes out.

why play warhammer online? I think it will be a good game, but he should play the tabletop way with miniatures. That is REAL warhammer.

I grew up playing MMOs. My first one was UO (Ultima Online) and then I got into PSO and WoW. I dropped WoW, got tired of UO, and I would still play PSO except the official SEGA servers went offline about a year ago..../cry

was UO good, and it was the original? I heard it was back in the day. and the only phantasy star game I am thinking of getting is the original for sega genesis.

a KOTOR MMO? that i would like to see but the fact is that it is prolly just a new expansion for star wars galaxies. if it isn't then lucasarts must be under new management because george lucas uses star wars as a cash cow and has screwed over fans in the past. such as episode III and almost ruined episode II except for the fighting and CG in it

a KOTOR MMO? that i would like to see but the fact is that it is prolly just a new expansion for star wars galaxies. if it isn't then lucasarts must be under new management because george lucas uses star wars as a cash cow and has screwed over fans in the past. such as episode III and almost ruined episode II except for the fighting and CG in it
http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=162675

Read it and celebrate.

The one that starts with an R... and the one my dad pronouces, "moonscape"
Go for it, if you are so inclined, but keep it clean.

Back