• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

More Master Replicas stuff in 08!!

I hadn't seen it posted here yet, so here we go. Master Replicas may have lost their Star Wars license, but their other venues continue to grow and thrive, one of which being Nintendo replicas. Announced for 2008 are more Zelda replicas to go along with the scaled replica set released last year through Target. These replicas include: 3 Twilight Princess scaled replica sets(no exact details yet, but I'm guessing maybe the Ordon sword and shield, Ganondorf's sword, and Zelda's rapier), a 1:1 scale Limited Edtion Ocarina of Time, a 1:1 Scale Limited Edition Majora's Mask, and a Zelda Power FX Sword. There are no additional details on these as of yet, and these are just the ones they've announced so far. There are also going to be replicas from Disney, James Bond, Marvel, Muppets, Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek, Halo, and Kingdom Hearts as well, including items such as a Limited Edition(and Signature Edition) Golden Gun, a 1:1 Scale Keyblade replica, and an FX Plasma Sword from Halo 3.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm eagerly awaiting details on the Zelda FX Sword. Judging by their past FX lines which included various lightsabers and Sting from LOTR, I'm expecting it to be a replica of the Twilight Princess Master Sword. I say this because it's the most recent and the second Master Sword to be known to glow ingame, and I can't see them doing a Wind aker Replica. I'm expecting it to be diecast handle with a polycarbonate blade, painted to look like metal(as they did with Sting), and to feature clashing sounds and possibly a swinging sound effect, and to glow when a button is switched to it. Yeah it wouldn't be a real sword, but it'll still be bad***. Luckily Master Replicas FX line is known for being not only high quality, but also relatively affordable. The Limited Edition lines, by virtue of being LIMITED, are usually up in the $700+ range, whereas the most expensive FX product was the Darth Maul double sided lightsaber @ $199. So Zelda fans, start saving up!

Wow, that's really awesome! I have a rather...pathetic Zelda memorabilia collection right now so just about anything would make it more awesome. I'm really interested in the Ganondorf gear, but that's just me, I'm odd like that.

...If only someone could convince Nintendo to license a design for spiritual stones now. With these, I could build a temple of time in my backyard and create a large scale tourist trap, YAY!

Well, ya never know, I could be way off on the Zelda Power FX Sword, it might be Ganondorf's sword from TP...though I really think it's gonna be the Master Sword.

I would definetly want the Majora's Mask. =)

You konw, I'd also want the Halo sword, that would be sweet too!

I would definately go for sting. But the master sword from TP would be good as well. any other LOTR replicas?
The plasma sword and the star trek replicas would also be good. star trek is pretty awesome.

and where might be able to obtain these Replicas?

Sting was the only LOTR replica that Master Replicas did, and it's been off the market for a few years, so your best bet is to hit eBay.

As for Star Trek stuff, at the moment the only thing straight from Master Replicas is a Studio Scale USS Enterprise NCC-1701, and it's sold out.

And the Master Sword and Halo Plasma Sword aren't available yet.

Back