• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

MP3...German?

webmasterbob

The Webmaster
Well, I was bored, very bored. So, I decided to slow down one of the E3 demo videos during the long error message that appears, and I've found some interesting bits.
ohdearmp3ka8.jpg

Now, to anyone who studied the German language can tell you, there are words and fragments in this passage between all the random nonsense *and weird information about your Wii :D* of German.

The first noticeable word is Kämpfen. This words translates directly to fight, or used in the verb form kämpfen *for those un-German aware, many words, as in English, can have multiple cases. As a way to stop confusion, ALL nouns in German are capitalized, proper or not.*

The second phrase can be found closer to the bottom in "andrayada hat sich die Gestalt". This translates to "andrayada has the shape". As to what andrayada is *obviously not a noun* I have no idea :D.

Anyway, this was rather pointless, but I thought it would be really cool to point out. Looks like the Retro guys enjoy German :).

Very odd... I should show this to my German teacher!

But BIOSv3.0 Wii format? That's odd...

Back