• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

My wii 0.0

i am a teddy

Graverobber
I finally ordered my wii! It will come between Apirl 2- April 7!

It had to be a bundle packet so The games we is getting are

Brawl
Mario Party 8
WWE Raw v. WWE Smackdown
Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy
Bleach: Shattered Blade (or somehting to that extent)
Metroid

Any "beefs"?

Mario Party 8 is for small children, you may not like it. The rest are pretty good though ;). Congrats on your new Wii!

Brawl
Mario Party 8
WWE Raw v. WWE Smackdown
Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy
Metroid

Any "beefs"?

Just those two. =) My mom got a bundle pack, and we ended up returning all the games I didn't want.

Make you console's nickname something weird. BARTHOLOMEU!

What's with all the games? I've had my wii since 3 days after its release and I only have 4 games.

If you don't own Super Paper Mario get that *same to you i am a teddy*. It's an absolutely hilarious game, and a lot of fun ;).

Brawl
Mario Party 8
WWE Raw v. WWE Smackdown
Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy
Metroid

Any "beefs"?
I can't see the WWE and Bleach games as being any good. Mario Party 8 is really bad. The rest are obviously all must-haves.

Mario Party isn't too bad. It can keep my brothers and I (I'm 16, and my brothers are both over 18) occupied for a good hour or two on slow days. And we're all into videogames. It's also good if you have a younger crowd every once in awhile.

Yeah, I would sell Bleach and WWE if I were you. They don't seem like very good games. And like the webmaster said, get SPM. Such a good game.

Back