• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

New Zelda supposedly in works

Seems like a good basis to use. Of course, who knows the extent of what Nintendo may be planning for the game. I'l sill lean towards he game being little more than a fun mini-game, but we can always hope for more.

Going through many searches for Zelda vidieos, I found one that's kind of disturbing. It claims that the next game will take place in a future-based Hyrule kingdom. Wherein epona we all know and love will not be a horse but a motorcycle. Link will also be packing heat. And while the concept art was interestingly detailed, the desert temple had pyrimids in the background. The artwork was claimed to be by Squaire giving it a Final Fantisy feel to it. And if it turns out to be true the direction might open more to the legend but would be a far cry the game inspired by Myimotto walking in the woods as a child.

Yeah, I think I found what you were talking about. And all I have to say is this:

It would be an interesting concept, but only for a spin-off/sequel thing. Otherwise it is complete BS. Here is the link. If you take note, in the description it says it is an April Fool's joke. Also Miyamoto isn't going to be in charge of Zelda games anymore. Now it's that other guy (forgot his name). Also it says that Square Enix is helping them, but I don't think Nintendo will entrust their main series with a third party company (with the exception of spin-offs and the Gameboy Zelda games).

And I doubt Zelda would EVER include guns in it. Remember it's a series that for the majority, is for the younger audience

Have there been any new developments in this case? It's been quiet for the past 4 months...

I believe this was referring to the Link's Crossbow Training *great game*...

Haha, they haven't come out with downloadable dungeons yet ^_^

No, I haven't heard anything anyway. And they still haven't even released Majora's MAsk on the VC. The last Zelda thing that I've heard about is Link's Crossbow Training.

Which doesn't exactly mean much of anything. Nintendo has a way of being very tight-lipped about something they don't want out in the public eye. After all, though many were hoping and expecting him, no one really knew for certain Sonic was going to be in Brawl until the week of the post on the Dojo.

Back