• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Newbie Board

Link and Navi

Loftwing
I think this site needs a way for new people to speak so others know that they are new, like a whole entire fourm for just the new guys so they know what it's like here. But that's just me, what do you think?

Re: in time...

when i joined in november....i didnt have hi tech sections to help me. i had animal to pm and look at me know a bobklin or something and i won most talking in the member award. most of the people who play know me, yoyoll hates me,and i dont think u need an indroduction board

when i joined in november....i didnt have hi tech sections to help me. i had animal to pm and look at me know a bobklin or something and i won most talking in the member award. most of the people who play know me, yoyoll hates me, and i dont think u need an indroduction board
yoyolll hates everyone, I wouldn't worry about it... Or would I? ^_~

I think a newbie introduction board would be good, but I would like to start seeing a larger amount of newbies coming in before we make one, because it would end up being a desolate, sapce-wasting subforum. I'd like to see a spam forum / thread first to be honest.

yoyolll hates everyone, I wouldn't worry about it... Or would I? ^_~

I think a newbie introduction board would be good, but I would like to start seeing a larger amount of newbies coming in before we make one, because it would end up being a desolate, sapce-wasting subforum. I'd like to see a spam forum / thread first to be honest.
Yeah, were just one big happy family.

Just curious- what is so hard about making a spam forum? Couldn't it be done in like 5 minutes? Also this noob forum would really be an invitation for more people to come... so I'm all for it.

ultimalink, yoyoll does hate me personlly. i reported him when on my first day, teddy told him, and know he hates me. just clearing that up

Isn't the chat forum a 'spam' forum? We talk about random stuff in there, that seems like all the spam we need ;)

Well, we need one that doesn't count towards are post count and could be used to say things like:

Title: Hi

Well, I suggested it more for stuff like the "Zelda Game" thing that we had, and for stuff like "What are you listening to" thread. Threads that have a "purpose", but the posts are plentiful and with not much info in them.

But I personally don't think we need a n00b forum until the site gets super popular with new members (that post).

I tried to make a spam forum once, and my computer vomited a few times... VBulletin is nasty if you're not the root administrator.

That being said, I'd wait a bit before thinking about adding new forums, what with VBulletin 3.7 just around the corner; the site's in line for a major upgrade.

You can make forums though...<_<...

However yes, there is a major VB version upgrade coming shortly that I'm certain may even completely discard any motive you guys may have for a spam forum :D.

See thats what I mean, We need a fourm where we can just type spam whan we want, but it still needs to be clean:p

THAT is exactly what I mean! we need to expand and get bigger, though I cant complain with all the guys here(we dont need a spam fourm because it would turn to a place of chaos and virusis in every post), and yet, we seem to be shrinking in size. Thats why I think we need a Newb form(though, my first post was rated a five star thread: http://www.zeldasages.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1116)
and one that is a welcoming one, not just a deserted fourm.

Back