• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Nickalodeon?

yoyolll

Conspiracy Theorist
I like this website, but sometimes I can't accept the fact that this place is being run like a little kid's cartoon.

I think I speak for most of us that sometimes we have to be extremely careful about what we say because it can be "innapropriate" for the "younger users".

A lot of people use one or two small curse words when they talk (including some elementary school teachers) but as long as you don't curse in every other sentence the small curse (by small I mean the ones they're allowed to say on tv) words should be allowed.

Also, I've been warned about writing a review on a rated R movie. People watch R movies all the time, any little toddler can turn on the tv and watch it. It's not that uncommon.

My point is, maybe we should ease up on some of the unnecessary rules.

Giving me an infraction for writing this is communism.

I kinda agree because if a little kid gets on this site, they probably lied to the system. I mean, who would let their kids join a random site nowadays? I also subscribe to the theory that censoring is baloney because you choose to watch/listen/read whatever. If you don't like cursing or whatever, don't watch/listen/read it.

Exactly, and another point I shlould've made is that this leads to many infractions and people are actually being afraid to post their ideas because of the exessive infraction(ing?).

yoyoll, PM me which staff members warned you about that review/cursing. Cursing is 100% acceptable here as long as it is not an insane amount:

Registration Agreement said:
Cuss in excess *you can cuss aka curse a bit, but nothing in excess or the F-Bomb.

As for the review, it is fine as long as you leave a warning in the title that it is rated R. If I can review a rated M game, I see no reason why members should face a double standard. I'll have to have a weee talk with whoever warned you :).

I will admit that although our mods do a great job, sometimes it's taken over a tad. I'll be sure to alert them in the future. Children under thirteen can't even register do to COPPA, so I'm not sure how the ultra-young view came in.

Thanks, but I won't rat on these people, they're cool it's just that I can be annoying.

Back