• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

nightfire challege

DSage

Groose
In multiplayer u must kill nick nak by punching him make sure he is at full health by you and him only playing. don't harm him any other way u must kill him by punching him. It's HARD

:)
DSage

My friend and I did something like that, although we did sniping. That was also hard.

Dakare said:
My friend and I did something like that, although we did sniping. That was also hard.
Heh, I remember that I was with you guys. Nick Nack is just so short soooo short and fast. For some reason even when you are Nick Nack you still need to crouch to kill Nick Nack;) .

DSage said:
yup , i did it i killed nick nack

DSage
Nick Nack can be a noughty little buger yes he can. Being short gives him super human abilitys, like.......below the whaste shots (yeah that's not spelled right :p )

HAH you cant think of nuthin better to do than give us petty challenges DSage??? I thought u could Pwn Dakarae in Halo so why waste your time on this when you could be humilliating him??

Back