• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Nintendo combats the iPhone

Dakare

Deus Ex Machina
I just found the best joke Wii controller/portable system. The Wii Phone!

wiiphone.jpg

Pretty swiit, huh? (I'm sorry for using swiit, but this time it actualy applies.)

Or is it real? I found this when I did a google search about it. Is Nintendo really opening up to other markets, or is this a really good hoax?

Well they could probably use the design and actually release it if it's a hoax. It looks really nice.

Ha, yeah, I would buy it if it were real. I would hope that the final design included a camera, though. Almost every cell phone nowadays has a built in camera, so it would make sense.

Yeah. And since it seems it would be compatible with the Wii it would most likely be bluetooth as well. I would just hope it would be a flip phone. I like flip phones a bit better. They fit in my pocket better.

I seem to remember a fine device known as the N-Gage which was supposed to topple the GameBoy market with it's phone capability. :) In short, I do not think Nintendo will be creating any sort of phone related device anytime soon. However, it is a pretty cool idea when you think about it.

It would obviously sell with Nintendo fan boys like us but Nintendo should stick with videogames.

What would be cool is if it had the ability to have news articles from Nintendo's website sent to it. And obviously it would have to have some sort of game slot to play games.

And obviously it would have to have some sort of game slot to play games.

No really. It could have it's own VC type of thing. Haven't you ever played a game on a cell phone? You don't need a cartridge for it. Also in the patent, it had a list of Gameboy games sort of like a VC.

You can turn a xbox 360 into a laptop.....hhahaha. Funny pic to big for my pocket and not a touch screen

Back