• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Nintendo DSi!

Well... April 5th(America), is the OFFICIAL RELEASE of the DSi!

1: It has a bigger screen!
2: It has 2 Camera's built in (Front)(Top)!
3: It has Internet Connection!
4: ITS MORE AWESOME THAN WEBMASTERBOB!!!!!!!!!!! (Not realy!)

I've had one for awhile now... In fact... Im using it right now as we speak!
I hvae A LOT of pictures of my GF in there... So i suggest a pre-order at Nintendo©® before they run out at places like; Wal-Mart, KMART, Toys 'R' Us, etc...:)

Aren't you guys getting tired of all this bullshit already? It's like the iphone, itouch, and DS degraded and thrown in a blender to make ye olde unoriginal bullshit overpriced product + commercials.

I'll either wait until they start releasing old Gameboy games on it sorta like a GB VC, or until they come out with a new one (after DSi). I'm not that much into the DS games anymore (too many add on unnecessary touch controls), and I would really only want it for a GB VC. If what they do with the DSi exclusive games is any good, I might consider.

I ind of like the idea and am excited for image recognition stuff. Personally however, I probably wont get one. I'm not much of a hand held player.

Its also kind of a gimmick. It will just be cool, though.

*Ahem* before bob rudely edited my post:

(light version)

OMG IT'S THE SAME GODDAMN THING RECYCLED OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND PUKED UP WITH TINY OVERHYPED IMPROVEMENTS TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE IT'S ******* AWESOME SO PEOPLE CAN ORDER THEM OFF NINTENDO.COM BEFORE THEY RUN OUT OF PLACES LIKE WAL MART K MART TOYS'R'US ETC!!!!!!

Get the point? It's a scam, and now nintendo's gonna assassinate me.

I might trade in my DS for one, only because of the Shop stuff. Course, I'm going to need to wait for my money to build up a lot first.

Back