• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

"Not another one of those absurd objectives I hope..."

UltimaLink007

Hope Never Dies
Alright, for the Brawl objecive/challenges wall, name all of the ones you really hate.

- Defeat 5 alloys in Cruel Melee
- Defeat 10 alloys in Cruel Melee
- Complete Target smash 1 within 15 seconds
- Complete Target smash 2 within 19 seconds
- Complete Target smash 3 within 20 seconds
- Complete Target smash 4 within 32 seconds
- Complete Target smash 5 within 30 seconds
- Clear Boss Battles on Intense

The ones in red, I ended up beating... Yay! ^_^

*More later

Anything that involves the Alloy Melee things, the "Beat this mode on this difficulty" ones, get all the final smash trophies, and the "break the target stages in a certain time"

Though I could just use one of my hammer things for some of them. I only have 2 (used 1). How many do you know of?

There are 5 Golden Hammers total. You get them from Adventure mode I believe. I burnt all of mine before I knew to save them... The lack of sleep I had from playing it so much is probably why...

So I'm stuck with all of my craptacular objectives...

I'm not sure how much data I'd have to delete to get them back...

EDIT: Well, I beat three of my hard ones... after a LOT of swearing and beating my controller..... Ike is win for the Cruel Melee, because he can just Aether on the edge over and over, Sonic for lvl 5, and Fox for lvl 4 (the longets...>_>)

You should be be happy you have Brawl...

My friend had been complaining about cruel brawl to. He was about to get to 8 using Bowser and his spin move + instant shield, can't reach beyond that though.

Well I've managed to beat four of the five target test time trial things. Just have to do number 5, but first I can to actually UNLOCK it. Haha

Well I've managed to beat four of the five target test time trial things. Just have to do number 5, but first I can to actually UNLOCK it. Haha
Just do Very Hard or Intense Classic for it.

Anyway, is there a time trial for the 3rd level? I don't remember there being one...

PSHHHH
Come on, guys, cruel melee is SO easy.

Actually, I can't even beat the 5. What strategy did you use, ulti?

PSHHHH
Come on, guys, cruel melee is SO easy.

Actually, I can't even beat the 5. What strategy did you use, ulti?
Versac uses Jiggly. As for me, I hang on the one edge as Ike and press down before I lose my invincibility and keep spamming Aether. Repeat.

AH CHRIST. There is a lvl 3 target test time... >_> It's 20 seconds.

Versac uses Jiggly. As for me, I hang on the one edge as Ike and press down before I lose my invincibility and keep spamming Aether. Repeat.

AH CHRIST. There is a lvl 3 target test time... >_> It's 20 seconds.

It's actually not that hard. I beat it as fox. The way I started it was by jumping over the boost thing, back-flipping off the platform to shoot the target that was below your starting point, and using his left-b to dash through the next two. The rest is just being quick and using his blaster a lot.

I actually used fox for the first 3 lvls, and mario for 4.

Just unlocked lvl 5, and just beat it, first try, under 30 seconds! Woot!

And watch the links I put in the youtube thread for some amazing Brawl/Melee videos. A guy practically breaks the Home-Run Contest Melee counter

I think he was referring to Cruel Brawl...

I've used Pit with great success. Essentially, you jump off the platform and fly around a bit and use Pit's up B move to float back to the edge of the platform being sure to grab the edge. Repeat. Enemies will fall as they attempt to follow you. I've been able to KO 8 this way...I guess it will just take some practice. I'm pretty sure there is a Youtube video of someone KOing 15 this way.

I think he was referring to Cruel Brawl...

I've used Pit with great success. Essentially, you jump off the platform and fly around a bit and use Pit's up B move to float back to the edge of the platform being sure to grab the edge. Repeat. Enemies will fall as they attempt to follow you. I've been able to KO 8 this way...I guess it will just take some practice. I'm pretty sure there is a Youtube video of someone KOing 15 this way.
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU

Just got meh ten suicides (KOs) from that! =) WHOO! A STICKER! YEAH!

Epic epic win!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDQcUNqQ2pY

49!! kills in Cruel Melee as Kirby!
Oh god. There are now TWO good uses for Kirby?! APOCALYPSE!

Anyway, Boss Battles on intense is a b*tch...>_> NO POKEMON TRAINER HAS NOT BEEN WORKING! Although it worked brilliantly on hard, and on very hard as well until Charizard's pathetic Up B went the wrong way and killed me on Tabuu...>_>

I finally got the swimming and walking distance ones DONE, and here's other objectives I hate:

- Get 2000 KOs in Brawls
- Get 1000 KOs in Brawls
- Beat All-Star with everyone
- Collect all stickers
- Clear 100-Man Brawl with all characters

Beat Boss Battles with all characters. (Tabuu trophy, bottom-right corner)

:eek:
That's only the Tabuu WINGED trophy. If you want the Tabuu trophy, or any OTHER boss trophy, you have to get them down to piddling health in the SSE (fight again), and use a trophy stand on them...-_-

That's how I just got the Tabuu trophy...=)

Back