• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Obama slipping in polls..

Which polls do you mean? Different groups run different polls, and overall, the polls still seem to be all over the place.

There is an interesting trend though, some polls put Obama fairly far ahead, some polls put him slightly ahead, and some put him dead even with McCain, however, few if any polls are showing McCain to be ahead.

I did a little research, and it shows they aren't dead even. Obama still leads, but only by 2.6 points overall. Last week he led by 9.

As per the rules of the politics forum I ask that each of you cite the polls where you are acquiring this information. It just helps to make everyone's life easier :).

As of today, Real Clear Politics once again lists Obama at 3.1% ahead of McCain, and this will probably fluctuate constantly between now and November. This election is still a good way off, and several very important events are going to occur between now and then, such as the national conventions, the VP selections, and the debates, all of which could have a major impact on the election, so I probably wouldn't rely too much on the polls just yet.

actually bush did better on the SAT the Kerry so there and intellict means nothing in military planning ask bob who usealy wins when we paly chess him the intelligent one or me the tacttionist even thought i am not any where near his GPA I tend to beat him

actually bush did better on the SAT the Kerry so there and intellict means nothing in military planning ask bob who usealy wins when we paly chess him the intelligent one or me the tacttionist even thought i am not any where near his GPA I tend to beat him
wikipedian_protester.png

On all of it.

Back