• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Oh no, not TINGLE!

What do you think of Tingle?

• Good character

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad character

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Sorta in the middle

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Depends on game

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slyguy46

Subtle as a Ninja Pirate!
I was just relaxing one day, and I thought "Oh no, what if Tingle is is TP?" I absolutely can't stand Tingle. He is so annoying, he thinks he is an fairy (I think he might be a skull-kid, a being that used to be a kokiri), and he floats around on balloons. Who else is fearing Tingle might be in TP?

This is better suited for the Zelda General area :).

As far as I've seen, Tingle is nowhere to be found. Of course, we won't know for sure until the game is released to the public in less then a week.

This is better suited for the Zelda General area :).

As far as I've seen, Tingle is nowhere to be found. Of course, we won't know for sure until the game is released to the public in less then a week.
Yes, I asked a certain Webmaster (who is dark) to move this for me, but he never did (but it is ok). Can someone post a poll saying whether on not you like Tingle. It would be appreciated.

Yhea, I was off for a while, but forgot to actually logout. Btw, according to Wind Waker Tingle is a 40-year old guy who dresses up in a suit. Come to think of it, while there are multiple Links (and probably Zeldas) how is Tingle still alive in Wind Waker?

... and makes me angry. And trust me, you won't like me when i'm angry!

HULK SMASH!!

.........................................................he makes me angry too.......... he never shuts up,and all he ever says is that he wonders why people think he's a freakin psycho....

as for the hulk thing............have fun with that

Eh, I don't have any particular grudge against Tingle unless his confetti ruins my Zora's Tunic. Although my greatest gaming hatred is slow text-boxes, and he just doesn't shut up..... ME AM BREAK TINGLE!!!!

Well, I suppose Hyrule is always in need of a map seller. But can you imagine what he would look like in TP graphics? Scary...

"Tingle Tingle Koo-loo Lim-pah!"

Supposedly (I read in Electronic Gaming Monthly a few months back) Tingle won't be in TP, but instead, will be replaced by two ridiculously looking guys, in tights. One's tall and ummm...gay as in happy, and the other is short, fat, and what looks to be emo. BTW Tingle was mentioned in I believe Majora's Mask before Windwaker, and said how old he was. Seeing as how he has like 2-3 brothers, I suppose they're a family. Yet we've yet to see a FEMALE Tingle.....Tinkerbell anyone?

Thanks for reminding me about the age mention in MM. The games say that Tingle's the same age in both games, but how could that be?

P.S. Only Knuckle (the blue one, he's a secret character of a sort) is biologically related to Tingle

P.P.S. The results at the Tingle poll are a little sparse, and these have become competing threads. I'm closing down the other one and starting another poll here.

"Tingle Tingle Koo-loo Lim-pah!"

Supposedly (I read in Electronic Gaming Monthly a few months back) Tingle won't be in TP, but instead, will be replaced by two ridiculously looking guys, in tights. One's tall and ummm...gay as in happy, and the other is short, fat, and what looks to be emo. BTW Tingle was mentioned in I believe Majora's Mask before Windwaker, and said how old he was. Seeing as how he has like 2-3 brothers, I suppose they're a family. Yet we've yet to see a FEMALE Tingle.....Tinkerbell anyone?
Why did you have to remind us of THAT! It is the most annoying phrase ever, and since I just recently dug out my old copies of the Oracles (Ages and Seasons) I am gonna have to listen to that EVERY TIME I PLAY!

And I just had to tell Tingle I was his "friend" so that I could get a chart to go to cresent Island in OoA.

*twitching uncontrollably* evil, pure evil.................*cowers in fear*

In windwaker, I tried killing him by slashing away at him. when that didn't work, I used the super spin attack on him until my magic bar ran out. When that didn't work, I attacked the piggies and then sicked them on him. As Austin Powers said: "Why won't you die?!?":(

He's not evil, but this was the only way i thought of describing my hatred of Tingle;) Tingles a'waitin' for the ppl in the white coats to take him away..................

Heh. I love the little 'edit poll' button. Don't worry, I'll change it back, but I just couldn't resist. I don't think anybody would actually say that and mean it.

Tingle- The epitome of Annoyance:
I dont like him he tries to sell me maps and im like no way. Hes crazy but is kinda funny cause he thinks he can fly and is a fairy.

Yhea, I was off for a while, but forgot to actually logout. Btw, according to Wind Waker Tingle is a 40-year old guy who dresses up in a suit. Come to think of it, while there are multiple Links (and probably Zeldas) how is Tingle still alive in Wind Waker?

I have a simple answer to that. In WW, the Tower of the Gods to be exact, there is what is called "The Legend" that you can collect with the Tingle Tuner. It explains that th "orginal Tingle" was the fairy of legend that helped the Hero of Time (I think they ment it as a mistranslation of Navi). Then they say that on one island, on the 35th birthday, they got green and red tights (much like the Outset legend/tradition.)

Back