• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

old threads

It has come to my attention that certain users don't appreciate me pulling up threads that I find interesting that havn't been touched for a while. Before I bother to slow down my web activity, I would like the oppion of ALL the members that are on often.

I don't really care so long as it doesn't get the staff mad. There is a rule about posting in old threads, but then again I'm basically the reason they made that rule...

Yeah ... the rule was made mostly to stop me, animal, and Dakare from being spammers. (Me and animal because of our little competition we had going on for a while)

It's kinda annoying, though. If you have to voice your point on that thread, create a new thread, maybe with a link to the old one.

Velociraptors

How do you do that?.............
Just copy the link from the URL bar on the top of your web browser, and paste it into the first post in your new thread (like you'll see me do at the bottom of this post). But there really isn't anything wrong with posting in an old thread as long as it is as closely related to the starting topic as possible. So post where ever you want, just stay on topic, dont spam, dont flame, dont blah, blah blah, and blah. For Bob's post regarding the issue: http://www.zeldasages.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3935

Back