• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Old Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windmage

Co-Webmaster, Co-Conspirator
So this is out and the open and no one can say they did not know, Digging up old threads and posting in them is against the rules. It is its own kind of spam in its own way. I don't want to give anyone infractions because of it, so you have been warned. Dont do it.

If I may comment too :)

The only exception to this is if the topic has new relevance. Like let's say Windmage posted a thread lets say....8 months ago about Wii release date speculations. Then, about a week ago, someone posted in the thread with the confirmed release date. This is OK!

Now, lets say I posted a thread about 8 months ago about what my favorite zelda race was. No one has since posted/voted in that thread for months and it is well off the first page of the forums. It is in a sense a "dead topic". Then, someone posts in it with something off topic, pointless, etc... this is bad.

I have instructed the moderation team to issue warnings and infractions as necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back