• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Online Play For Wii

yoyolll

Conspiracy Theorist
I don't think there are any games yet that have online play, but what games are coming out with it? And will they use the wi-fi like DS or do they need an internet connection?

They already have Pokemon Battle Revolution and Mario Strikers Charged out that use the Nintendo WiFi connection. You still need an internet connection for it, though.

You need a router (I believe) and an internet connection. I already got PBR (My sister wanted it, so I play it too), and I played it over wifi a couple of times.

Are there other games coming out that will have online play? Because I hate pokemon and MSC killed soccer (unless I'm thinking of another game).

MSC has great a great online system...

Im gonna list some other games that I can think of that will have online play:
Fifa
Madden
Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games
Brawl
I think:
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
NiGHTS

Yeah that sounded cool but we may have our hands full with MP3, PH, SMG, and Brawl. Btw, multiplayer for mp3 would be nice

Back