• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Online ZS RPG Game

Lt_Justin

The Grand Admiral
Hi i want to start an online RPG that is typed based ie

Name: Justin Dagnall

and the main story lone is that someone is trying to overthrow the webmaster

set charactors Webmaster bob Good guy commander in cheif Lt.Justin 2nd in command of the Good forces

needed Bad guys and good guys and civilans

Forces of ZeldaSages
Webmaster Bob
Lt. Justin Dagnall

Unnamed "Evil" Organization
Falco Lucenti - Evil Teddy Bear
GG - Gunslinger

Third-Party or Unaffiliated
yoyolll - Civilian [Heavy Drinker]
Brenner Temnota - Mercenary
Ides of March - Civilian [Village Idiot]

Eh, sounds like it could be fun if there's enough people.

Name: Brenner Temnota
Affiliation: 3rd Party (Mercenary)

I'll show you guys what's wrong with these things:

Name: yoyolll
Character: Super Powerful Wizard Who Can Kill You With a Single Thought

I'll show you guys what's wrong with these things:

Name: yoyolll
Character: Super Powerful Wizard Who Can Kill You With a Single Thought

I thought no God-Mode-ing was a standard rule in this sort of thing though. Of course that other one which I don't ever want to bring up again had that which is why it died, but it at least SHOULD be a standard rule.

Ya see, this already isn't going to work. All the people who have signed up for it (and most of the active members) have decided on the third party position, so there isn't going to be anybody for the good or evil side.

Ya see, this already isn't going to work. All the people who have signed up for it (and most of the active members) have decided on the third party position, so there isn't going to be anybody for the good or evil side.

Actually, being that neither Teddy nor GG claimed Third-party specifically, I'm putting them under "Das Bad Gaiz."

I take it then that there is interest in such a thread? ok i will talk to webmaster bob about geting the thread up and ready thanks for the interest!

yoyolll considers giving her some booze. And then decides against it and takes another shot.

Back