• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Online ZS RPG Game

Ides Of March thinks of yoyolll's face and pukes on Teddy.

I thought you were playing an idiot, not a malicious individual out to get a certain yoyolll... =P

I light up a cigarette because all stereotypical mercenaries smoke, and are all immune to any and all negative health effects for some reason. I smoke it, and throw it on the ground. Then I smoke some more.

Ides Of March poses no threat. She reaches into her pocket and pulls out a pin wheel. She entertains herself for a good fifteen minutes watching the pretty pattern spinning in the wind. She thinks it would be nice to give the pin wheel to Teddy...er, Falco. She does.

Brenner continues to smoke, clean through his second pack of cigarettes straight. Having no work is boring him, and he doesn't want to run to the grocery store yet to pick up some food for his empty fridge. He also sighs because even smoking is boring now since him being a mercenary in an RPG makes him immune to all adverse side-effects of smoking tobacco... Among other things.

Back