• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Opinions

Super Monkey Ball?

• Keep it

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Give to Friend

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sell it

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know you may not like it but you have to give it a chance... I've had games that i hated at the start but as i continued in them i loved 'em :)

It's a great game, give it a chance. It's also nice to have a game for multiplayer fun around (other than SSBM).

Hey! now that I have a Wii, you can take it to my house and We can see how fun multiplayer is. Or I could just go to yours..... We'll have to see how good the multi is before you do anything with it Slyguy. Just a thought...

I really never got a chance to play the single player mode before and i did the other day. when i started playing i said to myself" "wow slyguy is right! this sucks!" but after like half an hour more it kinda got addiciting.... i must say that it gets frustrating when u cant do it and i really hate tilting the wi remote because it hurts ur arm for awhile but it does eventually have an addicitng feel to it that makes u want to be the level

Back