• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Pics Of My 360!!!

diezoberflote

Loftwing
Check out this momma!!
YEA.....mine was that special..tissue box...edition...
xbox-360-tissue-mod.jpg

You know it!!

yea, Gears of War got boring so I decided I needed a new way to help me clean out my nostrils. you know how it is.

well some people just threw it to the ground... it wouldve been better used as a tissue box :)

but anyway... i had some pics of my wii games on my signature but they "dissapeared"

Imagine if somebody used the 600 dollar PS3 for a tissue box...that would be hysterical...:D

Well, not a tissue box, but somebody did make one into a.... George Foreman grill. Because of all the jokes that it looked like one, somebody put $1000 worth of grill parts into a PS3.

Woah ...

HAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH ..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ok I'm done.

Seriously though, that is hilarious!

................................................................................................these people are on drugs............................A grill..... I still can't believe it...

Oh it disturbs me, but at least they're being creative with it!
They COULD have made it into some sort of mini torture device! With chains and spikes and whatnot.
A grill aint that bad!

Back