• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Picture Wars 2.0

Ahem *feeds hippie daily dose of soap* Seriously mate. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? And since you re-posted that comic, I now realize it makes no sense. I am very confused, just like this poor fellow:
1101779745smeagol.jpg

Ahem *feeds hippie daily dose of soap* Seriously mate. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? And since you re-posted that comic, I now realize it makes no sense. I am very confused, just like this poor fellow:
1101779745smeagol.jpg

We don't talk about Gollum around here. I thought we all had learned our lesson by now.

swvslotr_col.jpg

this-sign-has-sharp-edges.jpg

I find this funny, not because of what it's about, but by the fact that I found this by searching for "Scantron Funny."

This orc has really bad teeth. Pacman doesn't have any teeth. Orc wins! Darn, it won't show the image!! Well, it was an orc, anyway...

I just thought since it's such a big event across the country, I should include Robert Pattinson in this thread. (And if you're really smart, you'll know why this is extremely funny!) BEWARE OF THE VAMPIRES!!!!
edward_cullen.jpg

Khrima-1.jpg

Khrima kills him with his even HIGHER amount incompetence... By failing to eliminate the heroes before they kill Garlic Jr. :)

Back