• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Playstation Auctionhouse

UltimaLink007

Hope Never Dies
Early this morning, the Sony PS3 came out. (The Wii is better!) And as you all know, the price to pay if you were lucky is $500-600. Well as thye top story on CBS2 news this morning: On ebay, the PS3 is now selling for, are you ready? $6,000-8,000!!!!!!! Please comment on how funny this is and how crazy these people are for buying a game system for 10+ times its' original cost!:eek:

Even newer update! About 1 hour after I watched the news I have heard that some are sellin for $20,000 on ebay! Holy ****!!!!!!!

I think someone should put them out of there misery...

ooops i spoke to soon.... I was watching the news and in Kentucky there was person that drove by in a car and shot people waiting in line.

Wow, that guy must be even crazier than me!:eek: Oh well. It **cks to be them...........back to the discussion............Who in their right mind would pay that?!?!?!?!? (I said right mind, no funny comment 4 u Slyguy;))

Why is this here? I know it contains news from television, but otherwise, it should be in the playstation forum

no problem though:D

*moved*

Thx windmage;) I'm surprised that noone has commented on this though......it's an interestning subject is it not? Or should this thread be used to discuss the deaths and injuries sustained by innocent people just so another could get a PS3? I thought the prices would make for a good thread...............

YES these events have occured. People were not only held at gunpoint, but a few people were actually shot for their money or PS3.

And Slyguy, yes, people had their PS3s stolen from them. In one case, someone was followed home, and yes, held at gunpoint for their PS3. AT HIS OWN HOME!!! and a group of 3 people beat the s*** out of some poor guy, and got away with his PS3. In this case, no guns were used, just pure psychotic fury.

So people, if someone asks you if that is a Wii in your bag, just say it is a 360. Then you will be fine.

I would say that, it was a Wii, and if they stepped any closer to me, I would pull out a .45 and blow them away... that's just me though;) Anyways, there was a PS3 sold on ebay for $100,000!!! Some kid got one, and said that he was going to use the money to pay for his college tuition. Some guy bought it a few days ago for the set price

I would say that, it was a Wii, and if they stepped any closer to me, I would pull out a .45 and blow them away... that's just me though;) Anyways, there was a PS3 sold on ebay for $100,000!!! Some kid got one, and said that he was going to use the money to pay for his college tuition. Some guy bought it a few days ago for the set price
hmm.... maybe i'll buy two wiis and sell one...

NO DUH Slyguy! You pretend taht your unaffiliated with your parents for a few miutes while you and they buy one in separate purchases. And once ur at ur car, do your 'I'm gonna be filthy rich victory dance':D

Back