• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Playstation Auctionhouse

88,000 in the U.S. alone, not quite none, but close. What I find truely ironic is that by the time it ships from ebay, the next shippment will already have arived! Ha! Losers.

I could wait a few weeks, I am not going to go and get shot like those guys waiting in line for a PS3... I agree with Slyguy and Versac, and I hope to have a Wii by the end of the year. If not, then I will scream at the top of my lungs NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I won't really do that, but I hope that I get 1...................

what I found wierd was that some stores only had 31 some had 102 some had 170 there was no particular pattern except for the fact that a lot of stores had the same exact amount of Wiis. Wiiiiiierd

You think that that was bad, THE EB GAMES BY ME HAD 3 PS3'S!!!!!!!!! I don't kno how many Wiis they had,maybe they only had the 3 Wiis..................................I just don't know..........................

You think that that was bad, THE EB GAMES BY ME HAD 3 PS3'S!!!!!!!!! I don't kno how many Wiis they had,maybe they only had the 3 Wiis..................................I just don't know..........................
i'm not saying it was bad... i'm just saying how the stores had the same number of wiis is wierd.

It was bad though because i live in a heavily populated county...

At the best buy that i got my wii at... people got arrested on line for the PS3

Wow.......................At least noone pulled a .22 out and shot anybody. Then the police would have a real field day;)

Back