• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Polls

Dakare

Deus Ex Machina
Okay, seriously,you need to change the poll more often. At least every month, if not every week. Make a little form thing like the mailbag to take suggestions for polls, if you're running out of ideas for polls. But the current one has been up there how long? A few months if I recall.

Yes, it's been up since December. Most of my time and energy on ZS stuff is spent developing the new version of Zelda Sages to run with vBulletin 4.0. I know that seems like a lame excuse, but honestly everything is going to be much better when we launch the new site version.

I've left most of the site administration on Windmage's end in his capacity as Co-Webmaster. He's in the midst of college stuff though, so it's hard for him to find time. Anyway though, I'll change the poll, seeing as I have a few minutes :D.

Just an update on this. I'm experimenting with a few poll systems to use for the new site, seeing as the CMS poll system that comes by default isn't exactly what I'm looking for (at least for now). We're also going to make it a priority to have a new poll at least once a month.

Back