• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Possible downloads

Dakare

Deus Ex Machina
Ok, people may be mad at me by now for all these threads, but this is a good one. This is brainstorming ideas for downloads for TP!!

I have a few myself, naturely. The first is a Four Sword sidequest which allows you to get the Four Sword and possibly defeat Vaati. The second is a Majora's Mask sidequest in which somebody found Majora's Mask and returned the evil to it. You then have to defeat said mask (possibly with Fierce Diety's mask). The Third is a sailing sidequest where you sail somewhere and awaken the Wind Fish (I haven't fully thought this one out that clearly).

I don't get it. What are you trying to explain to me? What do you mean when you say "Downloads for TP? And if this is about TP, why do u start to talk about FS, and MM?

I think i know what he is saying.....

Nintendo * i think* has said it will be able to update games through the wii because it is always connected to the internet and thus they will be able to add to games after they are already out

or i could be completely wrong :D

Downloadable Content in Twilight Princess
By webmasterbob
Published: November 5, 2006
print.gif
Print
email.gif
Email

A statement made by Nintendo's Senior Vice President George Harrison in a recent interview with Gamepro reveals that the Wii version of The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess will receive large scale updates via the Wiiconnect24 service. These updates will not mearly be new tools, but massive level expansions! We could be seeing anything from more sidequests to dungeons full of new beasts to face. Whatever it all may be we will, according to George Harrison, be seeing a few downloads soon after the November 19th kick off. We will keep you updated on any new information we find out.

Although we've already linked it, here's a link to the full interview.

^Article from Zelda Sages found on the homepage

Thanks to WindMage (again) for explaining it better. What I was trying to say with the FS, MM, and LA things is that they could be downloadable sidequests. I was thinking of all the sidequests they could have from Zelda's history. I'm not saying there is going to be things from Zelda's history, I'm just saying there could be, which would be more exicting.

no problem ;) im here to help

lol

All of those would be great! it would be a way from keeping the game from getting boring *heh like that would happen anytime soon* and give players alot of options and allow them to have link save the same land twice or more in one save file.
the best one of those would probably be the return of the majora's mask :D
or vaati, he's cool too

Yea, the return of Majora's Mask would be awesome. I was thinking one of two things would happen with that quest. Either you find Fierce Diety's mask or you find Fierce Diety's gear (armor, sword, etc.). As for the return of Vaati, it would be the Four Sword that you get, and when you split up it would be AI controlling the copies/multiplayer option. As for the Wind Fish one, Link gets bored, sails off and sees some sea monster that needs to be defeated. Link tries but the beast is too powerful. He then comes across an island that has the Wind Fish's egg and he must awaken it for it to defeat the sea monster.

lol for the majoras mask one there could be a whole dungeon where u track down and find all of FD Link's gear. and if they want to take it really far, you could travel back to clock town but that would probably be a bit too much. lol.

still that would be awesome, seing fd link in the graphics of tp....

Yea, I think return to Clock Town would be over-kill. I would probably be Majora attacking Hyrule since the Happy Mask Salesman was from Hyrule and returned there after the Clock Town Incident. thus meaning that Majora's Mask would be there and thus somebody could steal it, have an odd ritual and return the evil to Majora's Mask, but Majora would return form the dead to wear the mask because he's the only one who could control the evil in it.

if that were to happen *and that would be great*

would the mask have to posess someone before it revealed its true colors *evil*
and if it did, who?
it would be interesting to see that plot unfold again.

lol and as a reward for defeating it, you could keep majora's mask for the ultimate weapon..............an evil link lol
no wait thats weird...

lol
it will all be useless info unless you go out there and get a wii and tp!!!

go now!
bask in its glory!

ive gotten ahead of myself.......

exactly, but as I've said, if I don't get a Wii and TP for christmas, I will make my mom drive me to EB games, or Wal-Mart(wherever I have giftcards to) so that I, UltimaLink007, will join the ranks of the exhalted Wii...then I will treasure this knowledge.......................

How about a download for having to kill the Alternate Dimension Link from the CGI Games?!:D

Er... that would be interesting to say the least, but the CDI games were made without Nintendo's permission *I think* and are not part of the storyline AT ALL. So yea....
----------------------------
So, I just thought of a few new downloads that are item related. I thought of these becaues they are classic Zelda stuff not put in.

First is a trading game for a Biggoron's sword. The next is a dungeon for the Mirror shield. The last is something for the elemental arrows. I was saddened when I heard none of these things were in TP.

*Sorry for the double post I forgot I was the last one who posted. If a mod could fix said mistake that would be great.*

Back