• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Power

Disco? Sweet! Sometimes I wish I had a disco ball for a head. But the excitement I'm sure wouldn't last very long.

If I had super powers, like, really cool super powers, I could turn everyone's heads into discoballs.

Hoorah!

Hmm. This Hippie character is one cynical person. *shakes head* And I don't think it's fair to call all the people posting in this thread morons-- especially because I'M THE ONLY MORON HERE!! x]

Ah, and Mr. Cuddles, certainly greed is in human nature. What about a conscience- knowing right from wrong, good from evil, and fairness? We are all born with these things. Just as one may resist greed, one may resist good. We are given free will, and which we choose is completely dependent upon the things we learn as we grow.

I TOTALLY could have been a Greek philosopher!
=]

greek philosiphers were morons. aristotle was wrong about almost every scientific concept he thought of

dude! aristotle was around when you had to find something about the atmosphere, they used a stick and a rock! ya, he was wrong on a lot of his stuff but that is because it wasnt as informed as galilo and newton was.

and ides of march... i have no idea what you just said :confused:

dude! aristotle was around when you had to find something about the atmosphere, they used a stick and a rock! ya, he was wrong on a lot of his stuff but that is because it wasnt as informed as galilo and newton was.

and ides of march... i have no idea what you just said :confused:

Well, Sir, you had said that greed was in human nature. I was agreeing with you, but also saying that there is a natural sense of responsibility. It all depends on the choices made by the person in power.

Ah, and my Hippie friend, I was merely stating that I was attempting to think deeply and use formal words in my response. The content of my post was about human nature, which was a strongly valued topic of the ancient Greek philosophers.

Well, Sir, you had said that greed was in human nature. I was agreeing with you, but also saying that there is a natural sense of responsibility. It all depends on the choices made by the person in power.

Ah, and my Hippie friend, I was merely stating that I was attempting to think deeply and use formal words in my response. The content of my post was about human nature, which was a strongly valued topic of the ancient Greek philosophers.
but they were sissy morons

but they were sissy morons

HEY! Did we not already establish that I am the only moron here?

*sigh* Huh-HAH! Whether you wished me to or not, I'm still going to re-direct you back to the original topic.

So the ancient Greeks were morons? They still had lots of power, did they not? What happens to the world when we give morons power?

Poff... I'm going to forget about being a Greek philosopher. Now I think I'm going to be an obnoxious English teacher.

HEY! Did we not already establish that I am the only moron here?

*sigh* Huh-HAH! Whether you wished me to or not, I'm still going to re-direct you back to the original topic.

So the ancient Greeks were morons? They still had lots of power, did they not? What happens to the world when we give morons power?

Poff... I'm going to forget about being a Greek philosopher. Now I think I'm going to be an obnoxious English teacher.

OBJECTION! The lack of organization in the Greek city-states made them infinitely less powerful than if they had been together. Granted, their geography messed with them considerably.. But not the point. Athens was strong in arts, Sparta in military. So you could say they both have equal powers, or that Sparta is mre powerful due to their soldier lives. They were greedy, and screwed everything up :D

OBJECTION! The lack of organization in the Greek city-states made them infinitely less powerful than if they had been together. Granted, their geography messed with them considerably.. But not the point. Athens was strong in arts, Sparta in military. So you could say they both have equal powers, or that Sparta is mre powerful due to their soldier lives. They were greedy, and screwed everything up :D
therefore greeks are morons. and im a bigger moron than u ides:p

BUTBUTBUT!!! The Greeks had olive oil and wine!! That gave them quite the status level! I read about it in my history textbook! OH SO EXCITING!!!

So, my Hippie friend, the Greeks were morons... with power. HAH! And I am a moron, and I think I can say that it's all your fault.

simple soultion put me and bob in command of the world the webmaster would control things political and myself in command of military forces

Back