• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

PREGGERS (previously)

i am a teddy

Graverobber
Guess what everyone! Jamie Lynn Spears is now a mother! OMIGAWSH!!! I honestly don't care and believe she is a slut, just like her sister.. Scary thought that Britney Spears is an aunt now... Thoughts on this anyone?

Guess what everyone! Jamie Lynn Spears is now a mother! OMIGAWSH!!! I honestly don't care and believe she is a slut, just like her sister.. Scary thought that Britney Spears is an aunt now... Thoughts on this anyone?
wtf!?! holy crap she's a mother and Britney spears... OMG

Get a life and get your facts straight. Britney Spears was being freakin drugged by her producer. Her producer is now in jail and she publicaly appolgized for the way she was acting while she was being drugged. She's even been givin rights to her kids back.

I continue to ponder why the general populous uses celebrities as a means to escape their own imperfections...

Well, I guess that's what TMZ is for. Nevertheless, I look down upon those unable to control their sexual desires yet I can at least take solace in seeing she was responsible enough to have the child. I still wonder though why on Earth she stars in a populour television show for confused teens...

Get a life and get your facts straight. Britney Spears was being freakin drugged by her producer. Her producer is now in jail and she publicaly appolgized for the way she was acting while she was being drugged. She's even been givin rights to her kids back.

Media crap. Spears totally knew what she was doing..

Back