• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Profile to fan media tie in

Dakare

Deus Ex Machina
You should have some tie in to people's fan media on their profile. You know, some automatic thing so that when they submit fan media it puts the link in. Like, have a section that says "Fan Media", then if they have it, put "yes" and make it a link or something.

That's actually a pretty cool idea. In the next few months there are going to be several changes to our forum, some of which will require me to learn how coding in the new systems will work. I'll certainly see if it can be done when I start testing the community changes and throw it in if it works out :).

Just for clarification though, are you just looking at links to each section a member receives when they submit a new media item, or a list of all media?

Eh, I guess sorta both because some media (like my little encyclopedia thing) doesn't go into the gallery.

That could work; of course, I need to get my hands on the code. It will most likely be a static system, so whomever adds your fan work would need to update your account with the link to your section as each section for fan media operates off a different module in our CMS. Either way though, should not be too dificult ;).

Back