• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Repetitive levels in Halo

diezoberflote

Loftwing
I bought Halo a few weeks ago and played through it with my brother, having missed out on this gem of a game for several years now.
Well, I was kind of surprised. In a bad way.
I never heard anyone mention how repetitive the levels were! It was horrible! It only happened on 2 or 3 levels, but it was MISERABLE.

It sort of killed the flow in those levels, BIG TIME.
Can any other Xbox users verify this for me?

What do you guys think?

I have the PC version and found this to be the same issue. Halo is in no way shape or form perfect. There were many shooters made prior to Halo with far more depth. Halo 2 is leaps and bounds above what was thrown into Halo 1 though, so I would tell you to pick up Halo 2 :).

Hm, I've been meaning to get Halo 2 also...now I definitely will!
Yea, those levels...I guess back when it came out the gameplay was so fun no one cared as much? I dunno. I wasnt there when it hit.

It is true that Halo is repetive. Assualt on the Control is always repetitive to me and was my brother's favorite level for some reason. Halo 2 is better in so many ways but for some reason doesn't have to awesomeness feel of Halo. It definatly not repetitive, and thus why I like it better.

Back