• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles for Wii

yoyolll

Conspiracy Theorist
This game is about some of the things happening behind the scenes of RE 0, 1, 2, and 3. I heard it was a rail shooter...rail shooters suck.

It seems Capcom is just squeezing as much money as they can from the Resident Evil series. Does anyone have any more information about this game?

Ok so it's not a rail shooter?

Or is it a rail shooter combined with normal first person action, is that what it said?

I'm not good with "geek slang" (no offense).

I believe it is a 3rd or 1st person shooter that takes you through certain parts of 1, 2, and 3. and other parts that show different sides to the fall of the Umbrella Corporation.

It sounds pretty cool. I just hope it's not too much of the same plot as the older ones.

I dont know about the umbrella chronicles but Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition recently came out and it is the second best scored wii game on both IGN and Gamespot.

I dont know about the umbrella chronicles but Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition recently came out and it is the second best scored wii game on both IGN and Gamespot.
I'm definately buying that game, especially because I don't have it for the gamecube.

To answer Yoyoll's earlier questions, yes, it is a rail shooter; no, it does not suck; and yes, Capcom is milking as much money as they can. This is America, getting money is good.

To answer Yoyoll's earlier questions, yes, it is a rail shooter; no, it does not suck; and yes, Capcom is milking as much money as they can. This is America, getting money is good.
I really don't like rail shooters. Why the hell do they think the wiimote's nunchuck or numchuck or whatever it is was made?

Back