• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Resident Evil

Dakare

Deus Ex Machina
Who here likes any of the RE games for Nintendo? And just to let you know, this thread covers all the Nintendo RE games:
  • RE 0 (GC)
  • RE (GC)
  • RE 2 (GC)
  • RE 3: Nemesis (GC)
  • RE 4 (GC, Wii)
  • RE Code: Veronica X (GC)
  • RE: Umbrella Chronicles (Wii)
That is not all, I know there are more, I just can't remember.

Anyway, I love RE 4. It had a good story line, great bonuses/unlockables, and they paid great attention to detail.

Resident Evil 4 is probably the best... Both for the GC and the Wii.

I'm not the one to brag, but... Myself and krimson05 are, probably, the masters of that game... I remember a time that we played that game, I think a whole day straight, figuring out every possibility in the game... We collected SOO many items to sell, that we were able to buy the Infinite Launcher three times... Although, we only kept the Punisher, Shotgun, and the Rifle because they were fully upgraded... Next, was the Chicago Typewriter and the Infinite Launcher. From there, we sold all of our ammunition for the Punisher and Shotgun, because it wasn't really useful...

Now that I got the game for myself, I dominate the game... as if me and krimson were still playing together... I will admit; krimson knows more than I do, but when we spent that time playing... I learned everything about it and I use it for myself. Overall, the Resident Evil 4 game was a great success... It made us, a bit more skillful than what we were used to...

I have the Blacktail, Striker, Semi-Auto Rifle, Killer7, and Chicago Type Writer all fully upgraded. I'm saving up for the Infinite Launcher right now, but had to stop playing for awhile because I've become addicted to it. I also want to get the Hand Cannon, but I could never do the five star thing in Mercenaries.

I never kept the Punisher even though it shot through people. It's stats were too low compared to all the other guns, including the original Handgun.

I know... The Mercenaries isn't easy to complete... currently, I'm trying to get the five-stars with Hunk and Ada... I've gotten Five-Stars with Leon, Wesker, and Krauser, but Hunk and Ada are a bit difficult...

But, nonetheless, I've tried out the Hand-cannon (through krimson's file) and it's FREAKIN' AWESOME!!

What would you expect from a gun that has 99.9 fire power and infinite ammo?

Right now I also trying to beat it on professional mode, but I got stuck on Cheif Mendez. I really want the PRL, though...

Well, I know of a glitch in the game against the "big cheese" of the village... Remember, while you're fighting him?? Go up the ladder behind you, and go left and left again until you reach a place that you can see him walking about. He can't attack you, but you can attack him.

I just completed Professional Mode, and that trick works. Me and Krimson found that glitch the very first time we played it. During the Normal Mode, I collected all the guns, except the Chicago Typewriter, Infinite Launcher, and the Handcannon, fully upgraded and whatnot.

Back