• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Return Trip to Hallow Bastion

animaldude

Sage in Training
Okay... my brother is having SEVERE trouble with this thing in kh2. he told me that he's returned to hallow bastion and needs to defeat the "nobodies". Ya... thats pretty much it... it isnt a boss battle or anything but he cant defeat the thing... can you help me help him? :D

Which trip is it? If it is the first trip, with Sora only knowing Blizzard, than the battle is a pushover and just protect the door. If it is not that trip, let me know which one it is.

Let me guess. After leaving Space Paranoids, he went to the restoration site, and must defeat nobodies, which are in this case, dancers. These guys are IRRITATING, and this took me a few tries. The dancers like to either knock you in the air, slap ya around, or throw you. My suggestion is to use the trinity limit, and then use a drive form, preferably Wisdom form. This allows you to keep your distance, while picking them off.

If this is the part, and this works, there's your payback for helping me with the Ultima Weapon...which is still SHINY! :D

After you get out of Wisdom form, iof there are enemies left, use trinity limit again.
After the battle, prepare for one of the most IRRITATING boss fights in the game, Demyx. This is the reason Sly and I HATE when someone says: Dance water, dance!!!

He took me about 7 tries, as he is annoying, but I had an easier time with him than Slyguy... I won't spoil anything, just this:

Dance water, dance!!!

Back