• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Several Ideas

Dakare

Deus Ex Machina
I have several ideas for the site, so I'll get to them.

1. Maps: as listed in this thread, maps like that would be really useful.
  2. Instruction manuals: Also listed in the above thread, the original instruction manuals on the site would be really cool to have. Even if it was just the text from them.
  3. "Lite" version of the site: A lighter weight, simplified version of the site would be really cool to have, so that it would be easier for iPod Touches, Wii's, etc. to load/use.
  4. Advertise: Make a Facebook page for the site, make a Myspace page for the site, put more videos on the ZS Youtube. Stuff like that would really help get the word out about the site.
  5. Incentives: Make incentives for people to keep coming to the site. I'll admit, I don't have any examples just yet, but I'll think of them. EDIT: Bring back End of the Year Voting/Rewards. Change the poll more often. MAILBAG.
  6. Diversify: A site dedicated to just Zelda these days isn't that great. Make it about Nintendo games in general, or decide on some other games you like as much as Zelda and add them to the site. I really think the dedication to Zelda is holding the site back.
Just some ideas for you to think about. I think most of these would really help the site become more popular.

Thanks for the idea Dakare! I'll try to see how much we can get into the new site at initial launch. 6, 5, 4, and 3 are already planned. 2...we might see some legal backfirce if we put the direct game manual up, but we can put in basic control info, things like that. 1 will require some work, but I'd love to see them in there.

Back