• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Skill # 2

animaldude

Sage in Training
I was reading the walkthrough cause I got confused on what to do after I got all the dark insects and I read that I should stop by the spring in ordon woods after or before i talked to Bo so i could get hidden skill #2 from the spring assuming i had activated the hooswika as a whatchimacallit so I had rode back to kariko so then i went back to the springs and when i got there nothing happened...
0_0 am i screwed? 0_0

No, you are not :). If you forgot to activate a stone you can always go back to it later. What's in the spoiler box may spoil you, but it will put you at ease, or just take my word for it. You can use our hidden skills guide for tracking back *I made it just for situations like this, people not following the walkthrough :D*.

Later in the game, you will be able to freely transform between wolf and human. So, you can get back to the Death Mt. stone to activate the spirit wolf anytime you please after a certain plot point in the game.

Back