• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Smash Bros Game Setup Thread

I would join, but A) I don't have your friend codes and B) Can't play on the weekdays :(
My parents made the same stupid rule. They let me yesterday, though. =)

Way to take like 25 minutes to set up a game, animal, now I can't play again till friday.

No I had it set up and you couldn't connect...

Tonight at 8:00pm? Anyone?
Uhh...no, it said "Brawling(Waiting)" which doesn't let anyone else connect.

Also, I kicked your pink ***. Or maybe it was your brother. Either way, I popped Kirby.

Uhh...no, it said "Brawling(Waiting)" which doesn't let anyone else connect.

Also, I kicked your pink ***. Or maybe it was your brother. Either way, I popped Kirby.
I told you to join and you said you were joining but it wasn't sending me the request. So it automatically started.

Lol I hate Kirby and that was my brother... is everyone fine with 8?

I told you to join and you said you were joining but it wasn't sending me the request. So it automatically started.

Lol I hate Kirby and that was my brother... is everyone fine with 8?
When I joined it created a new game, I tried like a billion times. That was weird.

I don't think anyone is ok with 8, no one's said anything.

Can anyone play a few games tonight? I wanna actually have a 1v1v1v1 brawl. Just please post if you're coming so we can establish a decent time.

Also, is this the week that a few of you get off for break?

i could play, possibly....

im in school this week untill thursday
Me too. Then I have the next week off for my break. Depending on how much time I have this week though, I might continue to work on that challenges wall, since I wasted my hammers before I knew to save them...>_>

I'm gone from the 21st to the 29th :( but there's a tournament in planning for at least one of those weekends.

Uggh, you people suck. I can't play until 8...>_>

As for the dates Versac mentioned, I hope a tournament would be during the week (unless started Good Friday and ended Saturday...), because I can't play Easter day, or the weekend after that... But I could during the week...

Back