• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Smashing Brawl Ideas

Slyguy46

Subtle as a Ninja Pirate!
Just wanted to put this up, what are some characters that you all think Super Smash Bros. Brawl should have now that they are taking third party characters (Snake). I personally think Megaman, Sonic, Viewtiful Joe, Diddy Kong and Dixie Kong (a combination rather like Zelda/Sheik, in which there would be a switching move to change between them), Tidus, Yuna (both FFX, I think the characters of FFVII are to mature) and Leon Kenedy (or is that to mature???) would all make great characters. Oh, and of course i am a teddy.

Post Some ideas.

Well, you can't really say someone is too old/mature for it because theyput snake in it. But I'm personally thinkin' Gino (from Super Mario RPG).

Well, you can't really say someone is too old/mature for it because theyput snake in it. But I'm personally thinkin' Gino (from Super Mario RPG).
True, but Snake will not have guns, but non-lethal explosives. Oh, and isn't Gino the Genie from SMRPG. I have not played the game, but I learned some facts about it.

This sparked some other Ideas for me including:

Birdo
Zero (Megaman X)
Ephraim (Fire Emblem: the Sacred Stones)

Ahh ya epraim.. I think Eliword from Fire Emblem should be a character.. After all, he is Roy's dad! Also, the best character all around would definetly be.... Chuck Norris:D All melee moves and his auto death move can be a roundhouse kick:D

Ahh ya epraim.. I think Eliword from Fire Emblem should be a character.. After all, he is Roy's dad! Also, the best character all around would definetly be.... Chuck Norris:D All melee moves and his auto death move can be a roundhouse kick:D
But what about his beard powers, they could be a ranged attack.:D

See I am not all serious.

Yeah, and I came up with some more:

Master Chief (I don't know why I didn't think of that before!!)
Heihachi (Tekken)
Yoshimistu (Soul Calibur and Tekken)
Ratchet (He could pull out a weapon from his pack at random, like Peach's Onions)
Ray MK 01 (Custom Robo (when he picks up an item, he drops an item and that item becomes a part of his Robo))

Post some more ideas!!

I just was thinking and came up with these ideas:

Guitaroman (Guitaroman)
Parapa da Rappa (He could use sound wave attacks)
Tails (Sonic (He could be the fourth flyer with Kirby, Jigglypuff and Pit(or fifth if Metanight can fly)))
King (Tekken)

Ok. From my previous idea about Geno (sorry for the original misspelling) there is also Mallow, the cloud guy from SMRPG. He could be a "powder puff" like Kirby and Jigglypuf and have a symbol smash attack.
The other thing is that I hate to burst people's bubbles but Master Chief has a VERY slim chance of being in this and that fact is the same with most other people like Sly Cooper, Tekken people, and Ratchet. I know this is an idea thread but I had to put that out there.
On the other hand there might be Banjo and Kazooie from the game named after them. They would be a pair like the Ice Climbers and have attacks like Banjo using Kazooie as a bat.

OK, Mr. Negative, but this is for characters we would like to see, even if they might not go into the game. My latest ideas:

Koopa Kid (kinda like pichu, a stronger version of Bowser that hurts himself when he attacks)
Waluigi
A Playable Version of Master Hand

Thats all for now.

oooo! Naruto or Inuyasha! That would be awesome! Light (Death Note) would be cool too but right now the only move I can think of is an auto death move. the moves goes withj the manga too lol

Okay, I apoligize for my previous statement about the slim chances. But I do want to point out that I did say "I know this is an idea thread but I had to put that out there" and that that what I meant. That is to say I didn't mean for it to be taken so literal.

As for more characters, well there's Lloyd from ToS. He would be a swordsman like Link or Roy. The other one I thought of was the main people from Animal Crossing!

Just some more of my ideas:

Phoenix Wright (He could use Objection! as a ranged attack, and drop statues of Lady Liberty on people)
Crystal (Star Fox (Did I spell that right))
Rikku (FFX (She Could steal weapons and use two at a time, or use mix to create new, super weapons)
and ...

webmasterbob

More ideas of mine:

Bomberman
Knuckles (Sonic Games, he could have a DK like Punch)
The Pong Ball

Bond would be cool, here are some more ideas:

King Dedede (Kirby (as in "DeDeDe," Carlos Mencia))
Cyclops (X-Men (He could use his beam as a ranged and use energy punches as CQC))
Xianghua (Soul Calibur)
Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Riku (Kingdom Hearts)

Oh and some ideas for new weapons:

Moogle (Final Fantasy)
Dragon Gun (Custom Robo)
Aerial-Homing Mines

I think they are makin homing mines.. wait thats halo 3.... ah well! nother idea!! They shoould use Daros from tales of phantasia! He has 4 forms! he would be good lol

Back