• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Smashing Brawl Ideas

I think they are makin homing mines.. wait thats halo 3.... ah well! nother idea!! They shoould use Daros from tales of phantasia! He has 4 forms! he would be good lol
Thats a little to complicating, to have 4 forms. How about Pacman Pellet Item which if you eat, heals you 20% and acts as a Super Mushroom.

Ya... I guess.. I got a good item tho...Flash Powder from Runescape! Throw it at people and they get momentary confused... Right is left left is right ect..

Here is a Character Who deserves a revival: Rising Zan (The Samurai Gunman). He had a really awesome game, and he could be a fusion of Marth and Fox, Swordsman and Gunner.

Rising Zaaaaaaaaaan, the Samurai Gunman! Rising Zaaaaaaaaaan, Johny No More!

More Ideas from the master of Useless Trivia:

Captain Olivar (Pikman (He could throw the pickmen and they would follow his mental commands, such as explode, punch and kick(Oooh that would be a good iitem)))
Metroid (It could possess other characters with one of its attacks, and could transform into Dark Samus for another)

OOO GOOD IDEA FORMING!! I suggest Felix from the Golden Sun series! He can use the sol rising sword and the special can be the a/k! Another good character would be superman!

Ya... another good feature for the single player would be oppo-players.. Like there is a dark kirby with more powers than ht eregular and u have to use wit to beat them

wow the trailer looks amazing and i was reading nintendo power and they had a whole section with ideas for other people lol... Here's an idea... JOHN MADDEN!

That would be a joke made by the NP Crew. And Yes, their is something like this in NP, but I wanted to see everyones ideas, not just a select few.

You've Got Ideas:

Characters:

Samurai Goroh (F-Zero (He could be a swordsman, but also use explosives and dirty play))
Daisy (Mario Games (She could be like Mario and Luigi to Peach, in which her attacks are similar but different))

Items:

Speedwing (Fire Emblem)
Slingshot (Zelda)

Back