• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

So, about last night...

webmasterbob

The Webmaster
OK, so, I just had to take a 3 hour course on Alcohol use for college. During that said course I had to watch numerous videos (which I swear were the grammar deviants...but for alcohol) in addition to reading numerous articles. Of course, one section in particular was a bit of a comic strip about a date two people were having. I thought I'd share it:

dateo.jpg

The picture speaks for itself :). Obviously not a funny subject, but this kinda made me laugh.

Alcohol is good in any amount, in any situation. It has no negative side effects and you're not cool unless you drink heavily.

Awesome! You must be so cool! You're almost as cool as someone playing MMORPGs and smoking weed!

Alright guys I'm rollin another blunt. Should I roll this one fat? Oh man this game is so much better high.

Back