• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

So PETA wants to rename fish....

And even if they do technically rename them sea kittens (which they won't) I doubt many will play along.

Well, whatever. This is just stupid. But it's also funny. If any of you notice me using 'sea kittens' instead of 'fish,' it isn't because I agree with it. I just find it really amusing and it's exactly what I needed to sharpen my vocabulary.

Well, whatever. This is just stupid. But it's also funny. If any of you notice me using 'sea kittens' instead of 'fish,' it isn't because I agree with it. I just find it really amusing and it's exactly what I needed to sharpen my vocabulary.

I think she should be shot on sight

Adult Swim just mentioned this, and spoofed it by claiming they're trying to get cats renamed land-fish, so they can eat them.

I'm sure PETA does.

*knock knock*

sweating sweating....shifty eyes...please god no don't let it be like this.....

the door the door

*SMASH*

the door upstairs breaks open

*gunshot gunshot*

*body falls*

*footsteps*

oh god oh god

"THIS IS PETA, MOTHER******, PUT EM UP PUT EM UP"

3 armed soldiers in black vests and black ski masks

their shotguns stare me in the face

"ok ok please don't hurt me *cry cry* I'm sorry I had no money left I had to buy myself food and-"

"SHUT UP, YOU THINK YOU CAN FEED THIS DOG CHEAP **** IN OUR TURF?! DO YA?! YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD GET AWAY YOU THOUGHT WE WOULDN'T HEAR ABOUT THIS MOTHER******?!"

"I'm so sorry I'm so sorry *sobbing*"

"SHUT UP SHUT THE **** UP YOU PRICK, GIVE ME THAT DOG"

"ok...ok just don't hurt me"

I give them the dog

They talk amongst themselves
"aww....look how cute he is...aww you want a treat, little guy? Here's a little doggy treat. You like that? Awww who's a good boy, who's a good- Wha...(he looks at me)...waste him"

"NO PLEASE WAIT"

*gunshot*

Back