• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Something weird...

ZeldaGuardian

The Great Sage of The Seven Sages
Not many people know that you're blood is actually Purple. It's Red when it hits oxygen. I remember something that shocked many doctors. Every human's blood is purple. My Doctor has shown me the fact that I don't have purple blood. I actually have Goldish Blood.

Is something amiss here? Am I not human?? Am I SuperHuman that seemingly has the same bloodline as Hyrulians?? If you remember, it's been said that Hyrulians(royalties in the castle...) were made of the same bloodline: Gold. Gold represents the bloodline of the Triforce... It's something that has been puzzling me for many years now... Have I finally cracked the code??

Seriously, I'm not fooling you. When Doctors bring this to attention, you must know that something's up... Because, it does prove some facts that I have. I possess endless knowledge of Legend of Zelda. I have made my own Sage Robe that actually represents the Sages of Ocarina of Time. I have the Master Sword and Hylian Shield. What else could there be to prove it?? I'm starting to wonder if I'm a descendant of the last of the Bloodline... Scary, isn't??

Yes, blood is in fact purple Slyguy. Thou hast been corrected. The whole red thing is just red blood cells, kinda like a gajillion grains of red sand in water makes it look red. While I'm hesitant to believe or disbelieve you either way Guardian, I don't think many people will believe you in light of your recent 'resignation'. The only thing I can think of that would make it look yellow is... sulphur. Wha? My brain is broken.

plasma is yellow, not the overall mixture of plasma, blood cells and platelettes and other stuff....

its blue :D

im pretty sure

its purple untill it is exposed to the extreme amount of oxygen in our atmosphere second i dont think the Legend of Zelda is real. Blue is the color of the ouside layers of the vein itself.

Back