• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

"spam" forum

Dakare

Deus Ex Machina
I was looking at other sites and we could have a "spam" forum for some things like the Zelda game and what are you listening to threads. It would be confingured so that it wouldn't raise your post count, but would be just for fun.

That's sounds like a great idea to me :). I'll put it on the todo list. We can probably wipe the forum every three months or so to, or something of the sort. I'll see what I can come up with.

Or how about a Zelda Game Forum made to be like the RPG Character Bio's forum, where post in it don't count.

Or how about a Zelda Game Forum made to be like the RPG Character Bio's forum, where post in it don't count.
Do you mean like the Zelda Game thread from a while ago? Not a whole forum for that, but that thread would certainly fit into that category ;).

omgz i hate spam 2..

i hate websights were the let pplz spam all the thyme, seriosly hoo haz the time to just due that all day long and companys that due that r relly badz 2 bc sumtiimes they sai stuf thatz bad 2 and it hurts children cuz the are tender.

That's what a chatroom is for, just better. A spam forum would just be way too slow to talk comfortably.

Back