• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Spread the site, man.

yoyolll

Conspiracy Theorist
There are millions of Zelda nerds out there and barely any of them know of this website. Put up like flyers but make sure you have virus protection and stuff just in case some freak that was fired from his position on a Zelda game designing company decides to hack your site.

Er.... your second does not make much sense :p.

To answer the first, that is what affiliation is for. We actually get a very high number of hits per day for a site that has only been fully established for a short period of time. We advertise at a normal pace ;).

If we get a donation thing on the site then some of the money can go to advertising...

COMMERCIALS...lol that would be soo coool

Commercials are way too expensive. You have to put up flyers or something.

ya, lol i was kidding but idont think anyone would pay attention to what a flyer says

ithink internet advertising would be cool though. like ign and gamespot :d
ya thats probably extremely expensive too but i can dream :)

not only do we need members, we need active ones!

lol

ive got a form of my advertising.....myspace bullitens...but none seem to be working....

Hmmm........we could leave it be and see how much it expands and how many people join in the near future, and then the mods can see what the pace of ZS's growth is, and make the executive decision of whether they need to advertise or not

Back