• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

SSBB music

Versac

名人/マスタ
For those of you who haven't been checking the Brawl website religiously for updates, today's was a sample of OoT music they will be using in Brawl.

The piece starts with Song of Storms, moves on to Epona's Song before switching to the Song of Time and eventually Saria's Song. It finishes with Zelda's Lullaby before fading out, suggesting that there is more to come. Awsome!

Amazing. Simply Amazing.

Oh, and just to add to the new stuff on the site, the site has announced another character.

Drumroll Please.

Princess Zelda, and therefore, Sheik (probably)

Edit: Also, I just looked at the stages, since Yoshi's Island is a stage, Yoshi will most likely return (no duh).

It's a great bit of music and I hope the full version has even more songs from OoT.

I have to say that it's a bit of a leap to think that just because Zelda's going to be in Brawl that Sheik will be too. Brawl's Zelda is designed after the Twilight Princess Zelda, and of course Sheik wasn't in Twilight Princess. So either they'll give Zelda some new moves or they'll redesign Sheik.

It's a great bit of music and I hope the full version has even more songs from OoT.

I have to say that it's a bit of a leap to think that just because Zelda's going to be in Brawl that Sheik will be too. Brawl's Zelda is designed after the Twilight Princess Zelda, and of course Sheik wasn't in Twilight Princess. So either they'll give Zelda some new moves or they'll redesign Sheik.

I hope if Sheik is not included that they will def. put some improvements on Zelda...she was a bit slow and very vulnerable to being knocked off the stage...which annoyed me, as the Zelda/Sheik combo is my favorite -.-....start from teh beginning as sheik, do some rapid damage with her moves and then back to Zelda to knock the person off the stage with the lightning kick move thing....lol

You mean Zelda's Mega Heelkick of Doom? I'm pretty sure that's returning considering the screenshots. And while the Zelda/Shiek combo is awesome once you get it down, it was pretty difficult.

Back