• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Review SSX 3 Reveiw

supafreak

Groose
Yet another strong link in the SSX chain of snowboarding games. This game BLEW ME AWAY!!!!! I played (and loved;) ) SSX Tricky the last title in the series. Back to the game... With a realistic and complex storyline combined with INSANE tricks and flips (boardgrab900*) and gourges graphics this game stole the show in the SSX Series.
With new [and old] charaters this game brings a level of realisim and insanely impossible tricks i give this game a 5 out of 5

TAKE THAT ADAM SESSLER:p

i love this game. SSX3 and the Tony Hawk Games are they only "sports" games I will play. I'm glad other ppl like this site as much as I do.

tak

hey, were all losers here! you should like this site. _D
yeah, it is an exelant game. you know that little kid in the game? he was my friend until he kept beating me, and i kept pushing him over.

tony hawk games are pretty good... i got tony hawkamerican wastelandfor my b-day

i am yet to play it but it looks good

Back