• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

State

Dakare

Deus Ex Machina
So, to all Americans on here, I have two questions:

1. What state do you currently live in (or territory, I guess)
  2. Which state(s) would you rather live in?
For me, I currently live in New Jersey (unfortunately), and I would rather live in either Kentucky or Indiana. I have family in that area, and I like the area as well. It's a bit more laid back than out here on the coast.

Im in NJ and id like to be in Maine because I have friends up there and some of the islands are really pretty. Plus, theres plenty old people and burnouts, and those people seem to understand me more.

Maine is nice, but a bit cold for me, personally. And I wouldn't suggest hanging out with burn-outs. Tad dangerous.

Burn outs are too burned out to be dangerous.

I live in NJ just like everyone else on this website and I rather like it here, although I might prefer Connecticut or north Pennsylvania.

New Jersey as pointed out by yoyolll... And I also like New Jersey a lot, but if I had to choose another state, Maine, because I go there every year anyway..

I live in South Carolina, as most of you know :D

Its okay here I guess, my family is here and it rains alot, which I like.

But it should be renamned Conservative Bible Jesus Land. That's really accurate :p

If I could choose another state to live in, it'd be up north. Massachusets, Pennsylvania and Maine all come to mind.

New Jersey. Just like everyone else. I don't like it here. Too many dumb laws. Not enough diversity. Somebody get me to California.

Cali only looks nice. It sucks. Way too many asians. Way too many blacks. Way too many mexicans. Blaxicasians. Gangs everywhere. Gay pride parades every week.

That being said, I also hate Texas.

Northeast is the way to go.

I totally agree with yoyolll about Cali. Any state that would elect Arnold Swartzenager as governor isn't that great.

And again agree with yoyolll about Texas. Its like the reverse of Cali, but it still has Mexicans. And it also has crazy Christians who shove Jesus down your throat at every chance possible. And they think they're better than everyone else. And the last thing about Texas: George W. Bush.

I disagree about the northeast, though. Midwest and south is where its at, imo.

Like the cost of living for starters.

And yoyolll, the Midwest is actually a good bit different from the south. They are extremely similar in culture, but the Midwest has some northern influences.

I don't like New Jersey. It has too many stupid rules.

For instance, starting in January of 2010, I'm required to put an obnoxious fluorescent colored sticker on my car that labels me as a new driver. There are more dumb traffic laws on their way as well.

Aside from traffic laws, other stupid laws have been put into place. The state of NJ decided that everybody here is morbidly obese and so we are all required to have a full month of wellness-style gym classes during our health class. Thanks a lot, New Jersey.

I've lived in NY and I've lived in Michigan. NY is like NJ except bigger and less rule-obsessed. Michigan was really nice but it looks like it's headed in a direction of educational obsession. When I moved, they were starting to extend the school day an additional hour. Not fun.

I might as well move to Florida with all the old people.

Here's the solution people: move to Canada! there really aren't that many laws, all the people are nice and there's free healthcare! Screw all of you people who will refer to Canada as America's hat, because in reality, does it matter? They're doing better than us and they aren't obiese, smelly, self obsessed, overly patriotic, judgemental morons. So quit your dumb complaining about the freakin' US of A, pack your bags and get the hell out!

Yukon Ho Mother****ers!!!

Antarctica is where it's at. I'll be safe since there are no Pandas or Teddys there... Only penguins, cold, and my plethora of sweatshirts.

I live in NY, and before you ask I no longer live anywhere near the city. It's not a bad place to live or anything, just every once in a while my town gets a mayor that...let's just say is not re-elected for another term, haha.

Back