• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Site Issue Strange PC Number

Linkman

Loftwing
Hi, sorry I keep finding things!!!!

I just noticed that on the main site, it says I have over 300 PCs, which seems really strange. Is it displaying my post count? I definitely don't have THAT MANY PCs stored, I promise!

I just checked myself, and it's looks like you hit the nail on the head. I'll see what I can do to fix the issue Xenforo doesn't count PCs the same way vBulletin, our old software, counts PMs.

UPDATE
Linkman, just to update you, the issue will be fixed in our next site update. In the meantime, it does still function properly so far as telling you how many unread conversations you have. Is that OK? I can move up the switch if need be.

That's fine, I really don't mind, just thought I'd report it because I wasn't sure what was wrong :).

Back