• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

Stupid Guards!

UltimaLink007

Hope Never Dies
I just started OoT an hour ago , and yes, I am already stuck.....

I am in the castle villiage, and how do I get past the annoying guard? It is really starting tio bug me...

First, climb the vines nearby where Malon was. Remember to equip the egg she gave you. Climb these vines, run accross the top of the hill to a ladder on top of the gate, climb down, walk through the door. Run up the path until you see the two guards and climb up the hill a bit off the diagonal and run straight to a wall on the castle town side. Climb the wall, jump into the moat, and swim to the sleeping man *Talon* If the egg has not hatched, you'll need to wait one day *sunrise, sunset* for it to hatch. Once it does, use it to wake up Talon, push the boxes in order, and jump to a crawl hole.

Good look, that's the hard part. The rest is just getting out of the way of guards in a giant hedge maze ;).

Tghanks, I actually found it, and beat that part just now. The shiekah lady told me to go to her villiage now, so I'm gonna do that now...

Back