• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

sword of mana

i am a teddy

Graverobber
Whats wrong with u ppl:confused: ? Dont u ever play gba or gbc or gbds or gbasp??? Anyway Sword of Mana is a great game. Kinda like final fantasy only better.Plenty of quests, easy , moderate, and hard monsters. Available at eb games:p.

Yes, I've heard that Sword of Mana is a very good game. I can't find it anywhere though ;).
Congratulations, the first poster in the GBA/GBC/GB section.

Whats wrong with u ppl
confused.gif
? Dont u ever play gba or gbc or gbds or gbasp??? Anyway Sword of Mana is a great game. Kinda like final fantasy only better.Plenty of quests, easy , moderate, and hard monsters. Available at eb games
tongue.gif
Uhh...The DS is not a version of the GB.

Dakare said:
Uhh...The DS is not a version of the GB.
Errr...... No one said it was. That's why the DS has its own catagory duh:p. He was expressing that none have posted in the NDS board in a while.

Anyway, thanks teddy, I'll see if I can pick it up sometime. It will help ease me until Z 05 is out.

i am a teddy said:
umm sure lets go with that webmaster:eek:. Any way thanks for the replies
No problem, that's my life, I reply to things here and stare at this page all day:D
*Look at attatchment*
I wonder which user would be very happy if I clicked one of those buttons :D:D.

Back