• Welcome to the Zelda Sages Forums!

The Zelda Sages Community Forums are a fun and easy way to interact with Zelda fans from around the globe. Our members also have access to exclusive members' only content. Register and/or log in now! Please note that user registration is currently disabled. If you would like to register please contact us.

teh hippie's hippiness

teh hippie

Loftwing
okay, so you all know that im a hippie. but ive heard that my hippiness makes people mad. so im gonna stay away from being hippieish unless its totally relevant, or its on one of my threads. how duz that sound?

No, man, hippies had the right idea. You don't need things to be happy, you need friends and love and a positive outlook towards life. Watch Hair, the musical. It's one of my favorite movies and it's all about hippies.

No, man, hippies had the right idea. You don't need things to be happy, you need friends and love and a positive outlook towards life. Watch Hair, the musical. It's one of my favorite movies and it's all about hippies.
And drugs, don't forget the drugs :p

yah, hippies did hav the right idea, but i might get kicked off cuz people are gettin mad about my hippiness. i just talked to bob about it today. he sed if he gets enough complaints, hes gonna have to kick me off :(

yah, hippies did hav the right idea, but i might get kicked off cuz people are gettin mad about my hippiness. i just talked to bob about it today. he sed if he gets enough complaints, hes gonna have to kick me off :(
They're complaining because you're a hippie? That's like saying I don't want you here because you're buddhist or something. You tell them to shove it up their ***.

I never said I would have to kick you off, I just said that if someone were to nominate you for SIT the community may revolt against the staff :D.

I don't have a problem with hippies...unless they're the whacked out hippies.

I never said I would have to kick you off, I just said that if someone were to nominate you for SIT the community may revolt against the staff :D.

I don't have a problem with hippies...unless they're the whacked out hippies.
There are still S.I.T./Sage elections? 0_o

I thought there weren't going to be any for a few years or something like that...

Oh no, there are. Sages are essentially the ones that may not happen for years; SITs can really accrue at any time we feel like having one. We were actually planning one for back in December, although we decided to wait a bit *how long that is...you'll all find out eventually :D*

Anyway, back on topic :).

ok. i have no problem with hippies. drugs are stupid!!!!!, so if your gonna talk about drugs then go somewhere else. all hippies want is peace and happiness. that is ok. everyone likes different things. but like i said, don't talk about drugs! i don't want to hear it. i know first hand how they can mess you up!!!!!

ok. i have no problem with hippies. drugs are stupid!!!!!, so if your gonna talk about drugs then go somewhere else. all hippies want is peace and happiness. that is ok. everyone likes different things. but like i said, don't talk about drugs! i don't want to hear it. i know first hand how they can mess you up!!!!!
Not all drugs.

But, I mean, yeah, stuff like crack can really mess you up, look at Alice Cooper.

Hippies did drugs more for revolt against the government.

Not all drugs.

But, I mean, yeah, stuff like crack can really mess you up, look at Alice Cooper.

Hippies did drugs more for revolt against the government.

Wow, do you even listen to what you say, or do you just like disagreeing with everyone?

Yeah, I know Hippie, and though he sometimes acts like a hippie, he's not really one all the time.

yah, are dumb, i mean thats how hendrix, bonham, and a ton of other hippies died.
Bonham died of alcohol, and alcohol alone. There were no drugs found in his autopsy. He choked on his vomit.

As for Hendrix, he had an LSD pack in his bandanna during a concert and it sweated into his temple. Barely his fault. Plus, I think most hippies don't mind if they die high.

Bonham died of alcohol, and alcohol alone. There were no drugs found in his autopsy. He choked on his vomit.

As for Hendrix, he had an LSD pack in his bandanna during a concert and it sweated into his temple. Barely his fault. Plus, I think most hippies don't mind if they die high.

What? Really? That's complete BS. Hendrix took too many sleeping pills (or something of that nature) passed out in a pool of his own vomit, and died of exfixiation. Not of LSD straight into his head...

(It's asphyxiation)

Ok, well there are so many freakin stories about this, I have no idea which one's right, that's just the first I heard. Another big one is that he died from heroin overdose, and he was also arrested for possession of it.

According to wikipedia, you are right.

ive read jimi hendrix bios from people who knew him and were there when he died, and they believe the theory about the l5d. he didnt die from sleeping pills because he was awake when he died according to one of the bios. As for the whole bonham thing, its actually rather disputed, because they believe that the traces of the were gone before the atopsy, but i think he died of cuz the last drink he drank were four shots for breakfast. but thats according to the atopsy. the bottom line is that its unclear, and theyre gone now.

ive read jimi hendrix bios from people who knew him and were there when he died, and they believe the theory about the l5d. As for the whole bonham thing, its actually rather disputed, because they believe that the traces of the were gone before the atopsy, but i think he died of cuz the last drink he drank were four shots for breakfast. but thats according to the atopsy. the bottom line is that its unclear, and theyre gone now.
John Bonham, on the day he died, had been drinking since he woke up. He passed out around midnight.

now,..... see? this is what i said i have a problem with. i said i really didn't want to hear about drugs. that is something that should not be on this site because a bunch of little kids can come on here and find crap out like this. lets just stop the drug talk. IT MESSES YOU UP!!!!!! BELIEVE ME!!!!! I KNOW!!!!!!!!!! LETS STOP TALKING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!

Back